It’s Your Choice
Many women have been in this position, and many will be here in the future. Our job is to empower you with the information you need to make a genuinely informed choice. Remember, whatever you choose to do with your pregnancy—it’s YOUR choice.
Regardless of your age, marital status, or any other factor, no one has the legal right to make you have an abortion.
Your First Step
If you are considering having an abortion, setting up a confidential pre-abortion appointment at one of our Centers is your best first step for the following reasons:
- You receive a free laboratory-quality pregnancy test.
- If you are pregnant, you receive a free ultrasound performed by a licensed sonographer.
- You get up-to-date information on abortion procedures, side effects, potential risks, and other pregnancy options.
Abortion Patient Rights
Protect your health and your legal rights.
- You have the right to insist that your abortion is performed only by a licensed physician.
- You have the right to know if this physician’s license has ever been suspended or revoked.
- You have the right to know if this physician has a history of medical malpractice.
- You have the right to be told whether this physician has medical malpractice insurance in case you are injured or killed during the procedure.
- You have the right to insist that if you are injured during your abortion, you will be immediately transferred by ambulance to the nearest emergency hospital or trauma center.
The Cost Of Abortion
The cost of an abortion varies based on the following factors:
- The type of procedure used – whether it is medical or surgical.
- Where the procedure is performed – costs vary from state to state.
- Insurance/income (possible qualification for financial assistance).
- How far along the pregnancy has progressed.
Prices increase the further you are in your pregnancy. Out-of-pocket costs vary depending on a person’s insurance policy.
Confidential, Non-Biased Support
Maybe you never dreamed you would be in a situation where you’d have to think about abortion. The more you think about your goals and dreams for yourself, the more abortion seems like the “lesser of evils.” We understand your feelings and can help you think through your options to make the best choice for you.
No judgment and no charge. We offer all of our services for free.
Our Centers do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients.